Have you ever smelled mold but could not see it?
What is Mold?
Mold is a fungus that causes growth on damp or dead material. Mold reproduces by producing airborne spores that can travel far. Research has shown that over a hundred species of mold are toxic to humans and can be detrimental to our health in a variety of ways.
Mold Related Issues
- A threat to existing drywall, wood, and furniture
- Overall structural damage
- Unattractive stains and noticeable spotting
- Allergies and swollen throats, eyes, noses and skin
- Lung problems, infections, and difficulty breathing
- Sleepiness and flu-like symptoms
- Headaches, diarrhea and rashes
- Creation of an environment where rodents, roaches, and bacteria can thrive
Goldmorr Certified Mold Damage Restoration