Property Restoration Contractor seeking experienced Restoration/Mitigation Technicians. Main duties include emergency response, mitigation, and cleanup of properties damaged by water and mold. At Predator Restoration, we believe that building lasting relationships with our local community will lead to satisfied customers, and those relationships start with our great employees, focused on customer service is a must!
We are looking to hire a restoration technician possessing the desire to learn in-depth knowledge of nearly all aspects of property restoration. This individual will help us improve our capability to render professional-level service in a timely and quality manner. This is a critical position that will allow us to sustain our competitive edge in the restoration marketplace.
- Emergency response, mitigation and cleanup of properties damaged by water or mold.
- Technicians will be required to do demolition and tearing down sheet rock, pulling carpet, hauling trash and debris, etc.
- Any prior experience in mitigation work including structural drying, maintaining drying logbooks, setting up equipment, water extraction, etc. is a plus.
- 24 hour Emergency Mitigation Services are offered Harris and Montgomery counties so this position will carry an on-call title and responsibility. Regular schedule is 8am-4pm, but must be flexible to work any time of day, night, weekend, or holiday.
- Ability to exhibit a high attention to detail ensuring the highest quality of workmanship throughout restoration projects.
- Ability to perform water damage and mold cleaning tasks under the S500 and S520.
- Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional manner.
Ability to operate efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to participate in all training as needed or required.
Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
Experience in Restoration Manager software a plus
- Ability to provide company management with timely and accurate information related to the progress and status of projects.
- A clean, valid driver’s license required.
- ASD, WRT, IICRC Certification (Cleaning and Restoration Certification) is a plus, but not required.
This a Salary position. Based on experience. After hour, holiday work recognized, performance and participation reviewed annually.